Monday 15 June 2009

Song Meme-thing

Stolen off Dawnfire. (Thankies)

Guess the songs. Simple as :)

1. Go back to the place we knew before retrace our steps to the basement door, I'll ask you if the rain still makes you smile, Like so much time that we spent in the fall it put color in our cheeks while the air turned cold, Preceding what became our bitter end

2. You say we're both little people and you like it that way, But in time I'm gunna put this body to shame (and grow old), Where a suit like my old man, Pack up all my things and get my ass outta town. We've got it good, Whether you like this town or not, I know it's small but with a big head it's bound to get hot, In the summer, But the summer is a bummer, If you can't leave, This pathetic excuse for a town.

3. Been chasing a ghost that doesn't exist, It's haunting my soul, I'm scared and alone, Been running away, no way to resolve. How did I get here? How do I get home?

4. I know somewhere, We'll find a little place for you and me, It all turned out, A different way, Can't feel the pulse, In our veins .So weak today. We'll let our heartbeat, Guide us through the dark. Just trust me.

5. 'Cause if one day you wake up, and you start missing me, And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be, Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place where we meet, and see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.

6. Never forget the day she laughed and walked away and I couldnt stop her I guess she had it all she had it all figured out but she left me with a broken heart

7. Didn't you know I was waiting on you? Waiting on a dream that will never come true, Didn't you know I was waiting on you? My face turned to stone when I heard the news.

8. You had all the answers, but no human touch, If life is subtraction, your number is up, Your love is a fraction, it's not adding up.

9. Don't you want to live a simple life, You pray for change every time you turn off the lights, You burn a bridge every time it feels right, Oh, you don't want to forget where you're from.

10. Make me lie, when I don't want to, And make someone else, Some kind of unknowing fool. You make me stay, when I should not, Are you so strong, or is the weakness in me?

No two songs are by the same person. :)

2 Comments:

At 16 June 2009 at 04:15 , Blogger Dawnfire said...

Am I allowed to ask you a question? Is one of them a Coldplay song? Because I have a little inkling...

 
At 16 June 2009 at 16:32 , Blogger Rainbow said...

Nyope....there's a Kanye West one, though :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home