Sunday 4 January 2009

26 days left!

26 days left 'till my father leaves for Kenya. He'll be there because of family problems with his mother and some siblings, so he shall go, sort it out, and basically help about the community for 5 whole months. 5 flippin' long months! Woot!
Now, I know it seems cruel that I'm over the moon that my dad will be away for 5 months. I know that some people would DIE if their dad left for even a week. But I'm not really close to my parents. Man, I hardly know 'em ;) Anyhoo, my dad likes me to learn. And as I'm an Internet addict, true and blue, he keeps making me get off my forums and what-nots and make me revise. And there is no point revising as I have no tests, plus, all the tests are really easy.
He also has a weird point of looking at what I do on the Internet, saying there's 'bad stuff' on it. I'm not a complete idiot!
So, yes, cruel as I may be, I'm glad he's going.
So, 26 days 'till FREEDOM!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home