Thursday 1 January 2009

Hello! Once More!

OK, just stole this off a few people.
]
What is your name, rank, and serial number? Hafsa, Captain, [insertrandomnumbers]
How old are you? 45678979879. 13, actually :P
Do you ever get tired of life? Why should I?
What is your favorite movie? Lord of the Rings all the way!
Are you sad at the moment? Erm, yes, no, yes, no. I don't think so.
Are you in pain at the moment? Yes, I bashed into something, and now my thigh is killing me
Have you ever broken a bone? My right. But I was only 7
What are you doing at the moment? What do you think?
Here's some more questions:
General:
Name: Do you suffer from short-term memory loss?
Date of birth: February 11
Birthplace: Kenya
Current location: In front of the monitor screen. UK
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Height: How should I know?
Heritage: Kenyan, Somalian, a bit Arab and Egyptian
Piercing: 2 in each ear
Tattoos: None.
Favorites:
Band/Singer: Tokio Hotel
Song: Bad Day by Daniel Powter
Movie: Short-term memory loss again
TV Show: I dunno
Color: Blue!
Food: Chocolate!
Pizza Topping: cheese and tomato
Ice-cream Flavor: mint with double chocolate chip
Drink: Orange Concentrate
Store: Any
Clothing Brand: Any
Shoe Brand: Atmosphere
Season: Autunm
Month: September
Holiday: Summer-They're so long
Flower: Honeysuckle
Make-up Item: If I wore it! Probably mascara though
This or That
Sunny or Rainy: rainy
Chocolate or Vanilla: Both
Fruit or Vegetables: Fruit
Night or Day: night
Sweet or Sour: Sweet
Love or money: Love
Phone or in person: in person
Looks or personality: personality
Coffee or tea: tea, of course
hot or cold: cold
Your
Goal for this year: To not be sarcastic, snap, and be a geneally all-round nice person *As if that will work*
most missed memory: When one of my best friends/relative was still here (I was best friends before I found out that he was related to me)
best feature: Hair
first thought waking up: Don't have a first thought
Personality disorder: Mulyiple Personality
Greatest ambition: to....erm...not waste time on silly things like this
Greatest fear: to have my fave forums (YG&T and CB) close, or for anyone to die that I know
Do You
Smoke: no
Drink alcohol: no
curse: yes. Daily
Shower daily: during the summer yes, during the winter every other day
like thunderstorms: YES!
Dance in the rain: Yep! 'Tis fun!
Sing: Yes
Play an instrument: Keyboard in school lessons count? No? Then no
Get along with your parents: Parents? Who are they?
Wish on stars: no
believe in fate: Yep! A bit
believe in love at first sight: nu-uh
Can You:
Drive: No
Cook: yes. Somehow it's sometimes a bit burned :P
speak another language: haa (Yes in somali)
Touch your nose with your tongue: nope
whistle: yep *whistles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home