Wednesday 21 January 2009

Obama, Presidents, and general seriousness.

Well, Obama's just been inaug-whatsit. Thank God for Obama. Imagine if Palin and McCain had come into power *shudders*
I would have either
A) Killed them
B) Killed myself
C) Hmm, dunno actually

The 44th President. And say each presidents been in for about 4 years, then that'll make....*attemps to count on fingers and fails* well, it makes quite a lot. Which means that America's been round as a constituency for quite a lot.
You may now call me Captain Obvious if you wish

My dad has left for Nairobi. If you happen to be reading this, Pa, which I sincerely doubt, then hi!
And three of my cousins on my mother's side are coming. One's 12, and his sister is 14, and the other cousin is both of our's cousin, is 19-20ish.

So, yep.
Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home