Monday 5 January 2009

First Day back at school...And SNOW!!

Today, for the first time in what feels like AGES, it snowed, right here in Birmingham! Gah, I am soooooooo happy!
But it was the first day of school, unfortunately. Cue long rant, though I don't think I'll bore you ;). Anyhoo, I walked halfway to school in the snow, which I was trés happy about, then stopped. There was absolutely no tracks in the snow, going in the direction of my school. I may not be Sherlock Holmes or Mrs Marple or Poirot, but I know that when there's no tracks, no-ones passed, unless they levitated. And I jumped to the conclusion: No School! Snow Day!
So, I turned back and ran home. But, my dad called the school and it was on, so I trudged all the way to school. And with the most boring lessons of the week, it was HELL!
But, on a good note, tomorrow, I'm going to a Holocaust Memorial Museum, so that's at least one good thing to look forward to. I shall probably do a very long post about everythig tommorow.
So, yes. Today was the pits, tommorow will be great, and the rest of the week left. Boo.
Why can't I be Lady of Time? Fast Forward it when I want to, and rewind and live the greatest episodes of my life :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home